Hi! You must be here because you want to know about me, so here we go! I hope you’re ready because I’m sure not. I believe one of the best ways to learn is to do. You could study and go to class after class and take books worth of notes or you could take just as many Ls, just as many failures and just as many setbacks. Put those failures into books and each lesson becomes its own best seller.
Life is full of ups and downs. Every person has their own story. I created this site to share my story and invite others to share theirs as well. If we only hear one side of the story we have enough to make an opinion, but it’s sure as hell not an educated one. So read along. Share your thoughts, educate yourself, and fail repeatedly. You’ll learn something along the way.
I am an upcoming graduate of WKU with a bachelors in Advertising with a concentration on branding.
- Zimmerman Advertising InfuZion Internship Finalist 2017
- Persuasive Speaking Semi-Finalist at National Forensics Association 2015
- Informative Speaking Quarter-Finalist at National Forensics Association 2015
- Persuasive Speaking Quarter-Finalist at Pi Kappa Delta National Tournament 2016
- After Dinner Speaking Quarter-Finalist at National Forensics Association 2017
- After Dinner Speaking Second Place at KFA Kentucky State Tournament 2016
- Communication Analysis Second Place at KFA Kentucky State Tournament 2016
- Persuasive Speaking Fourth Place at KFA Kentucky State Tournament 2016
- Informative Speaking Sixth Place at KFA Kentucky State Tournament 2016
- Persuasive Speaking Quarter-Finalist at National Forensics Association 2017
- Informative Speaking Octo-Finalist at National Forensics Association 2017